- Be located at Aurora and 130th
- Be bomb- and ballistics-proof
- Extend three stories underground where training with armored vehicles like those seen to break up protests in Ferguson, Missouri and more recently in Baton Rouge, Louisiana will take place
- Contain a gun range (also underground)
- Have a huge parking garage that will have three parking spaces for every single officer
- An above-ground “community space”
- Contain plenty of storage room for military-style riot gear
- On Monday (August 15th) at 2:00pm, they will be holding a vote on a resolution to fund the project at $149,000,000. Show up. Speak/sign/etc. out. More information is on the event page here.
- All this weekend (August 13th-14th), help Block the Bunker spread information in North Seattle about the proposed police bunker. More information on the facebook event page here.